Antia Fernandez is currently the Co-Director of Intelligent Systems area at Gradiant, where she leads the Industry 4.0 strategy based on collecting data and generating value for the companies using big data, IoT and data analytics technologies. Her responsibilities are business development, people and finances. She stays very close to customers in their digital transformation journey making different value propositions for their needs. Antia promotes the transfer market orientation in the research projects. Also, she is responsible for Gradiant Advanced Services at Gradiant.
She has collaborated with the European Commission as an external expert evaluator and has worked in several EU projects in the field of Industry 4.0, IoT, IIoT, Cloud Computing, security and privacy protection, NLP and e-learning. In the past, she worked as main researcher and also project management in 50+ national and regional projects, as well as having given speeches and training. She is a firm advocate of knowledge sharing, as well as promoting women in tech initiatives.
Her main interest is knowledge extraction using data analytics technologies for several sectors of intelligent SW solutions using:
- Data Analytics for Industry 4.0: capturing, monitoring, #predictivemaintenance , sales optimization, process mining, natural language processing, among others.
- Data Analytics for Operator 4.0: talent management, people analytics
- Data Analytics for Education: Xunta Schools among other private schools.
- Cloud Computing: Automation and optimization for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker…
- IoT, IIoT, IIoR, 5G among other data collection and data communication technologies
- DevOps environments and tools.
Antia is a firm advocate of knowledge sharing, as well as promoting women in tech initiatives. This is why she is an active speaker at several venues, including schools, and has co-founded the WiMLDS Galicia chapter. Antia is mentoring STEM girls and professionals in the field.
To learn more about Antia’s work, please connect with her via LinkedIn.
Don’t forget to nominate a WAIROE today!
- #wairoes #womeninai #genderequality #ai #diversity #inspiration #empowerment