COgnitive Assisted agile manufacturing for a LAbor force supported by a trustworthy AI (COALA) is a project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme, aiming at developing close collaborations between humans and AI.
COALA will provide a solution for cognitive assistance that consists of a composition of trustworthy AI components with a voice-enabled digital intelligent assistant as an interface. The solution will support workers that need to use analytics tools and new workers that perform on-the-job training. Complementary to the technology, an education and training concept that focuses on building blue-collar worker competencies in human-AI collaboration will be developed.
The COALA solution will transform how workers perform their jobs and it allows companies to maintain or increase the quality of their production processes and their products.
The goals will be achieved through human-centric, intelligent technologies that put trust, agency and transparency first. The project aims to make manufacturing better, faster and smarter.
COALA focuses on:
- Increasing of the product and process by connecting rich data sources to workers through a DIA (Digital Intelligent Assistant).
- enabling an agile work force with on-the-job training of workers in manufacturing
- acceptance of a ‘new to users’ concept of a voice-enabled DIA.
- building a resilient work force in manufacturing industry with future proof competences
Find out more about COALA, the new factory assistant, and how COALA work on a digital intelligent assistant that workers love to use and contact the team!
- #AI #ArtificialIntelligence #digitaltransformation #manufacturing #greendeal #energy