Original source: Special Issue (superfri.org)
Call for Special Issue: VOL 8, NO 1 (2021) "ADVANCES ON PARALLEL AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE COMPUTING FOR AI"
Submission Deadline: 28 February 2021
Solving complex problems requires loads of data and strong computational power. So, it is not surprising that the convergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data (BD), Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP and High-Performance Computing (HPC) has sparked tremendous interest in academia and across all industries. In addition, many companies have been using AI/BD/IoT/ML/NLP in hot development areas such as autonomous vehicles, health care, natural resource management, etc.
The objective of this special issue on Advances on Parallel and High-Performance Computing for AI is to bring together the High-Performance Computing and AI/BD/IoT/ML/NLP communities to present and discuss methodologies, solutions, and applications to performance issues, to present how AI/BD/IoT/ML/NLP can be used to solve performance problems.
This Special Issue on Advances on Parallel and High-Performance Computing for AI (#1 January–March, 2021) of Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations (indexed at ACM Digital Library and Scopus) is an open call for contributions seeking original, unpublished papers that present scientific contributions in the intersection of High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel Computing Architectures for Neural Computing, Machine Learning
- Large-scale Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Large-scale Machine Learning real applications
- High-Performance Computing Architectures for Neural Computing / Natural Computing
- Novel High-Performance Computing algorithms for AI/BD/IoT/ML/NLP
- Parallel and High-Performance Computing AI/BD/IoT/ML/NLP models
- Hardware acceleration for AI/BD/IoT/ML/NLP
A paper is 10–16 pages long and presents the results of a completed scientific study. All articles will be peer-reviewed and accepted based on quality, originality, novelty, and relevance to the special issue.
Contributions should be written in good English and must meet Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations standards. Please prepare your article according to the Author Guidelines before submitting a manuscript. Use JSFI's system to submit your manuscripts online (registration in the system). Plеase, do not forget to leave a comment for the Editorial Board, stating that the paper is submitted for the special Q1 2021 journal issue.
- Prof. Ulises Cortés. Barcelona Supercomputing Center/Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Dr. Ulises Moya. Gobierno del Estado de Jalisco/Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
- Prof. Mateo Valero. Barcelona Supercomputing Center/Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
All questions about submissions should be emailed to Dr. Ulises Moya
- #AI #research #Supercomputing #high-performance